Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little scared of month 2

I previewed the month 2 workouts today and I'm quaking in my boots. First, I didn't realize how much longer they are. When Shaun says "about 45 minutes," what he means is 60. They look incredibly hard, and in searching the Web for other Insanity blogs, I notice there is a serious lack of bloggers who have actually made it that far. On the plus side, some of the exercises look a lot more fun. These routines do get a little repetitive. As long as my joints are OK, I'll see it through. I imagine by the end of month 1, you're ready for these, but I'm intimidated to find out that what I'm doing is basically the beginner's version of Insanity and is just preparing you physically for the real Insanity that is month 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment