Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Day 8: CARDIO POWER AND RESISTANCE

I expected to be all fresh and ready today but I think inertia set in with the day off and I needed good butt-kicking to get going. Plus I remembered this was the one that almost made me throw up last week, so I was intimidated. I so hate those globe jumps, too.

It wasn’t any easier than last week. I needed to modify or take a breather a lot earlier than the second round of the last circuit. I remember having to stop quite a bit this time, although the stopping is never more than a few seconds and I never pause. I’m trying to avoid stopping if I can, and just slow way, way down. I did feel slightly nauseated a few times and I could sense the raspberries from breakfast, but everything was OK.

Oh, I finally started my account at Team Beach Body, and I was not impressed. After how expensive Insanity was, I wasn’t about to pay for a premium club membership, but unfortunately the free membership doesn’t give you jack. I supposedly have a coach, which is cool, and a workout calendar, but that’s about it. I really wanted to see all the tips and Q&As, but those are only available to the premium members. Oh well. Good thing I’m self-motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment