Thursday, April 01, 2010

Day 59: MAX INTERVAL CIRCUIT

Dear Max Interval Circuit,
I've been dreading this day for a week now. Before our meeting one hour ago, I had to sit down on the couch and tell myself that no matter what misery was to come, in exactly one hour you'd be gone -- forever, if I wanted. But your final visit was exactly how I would have wanted it to be. We parted ways more than amicably, and dare I say you've taught me a thing or two in the past month. Whereas 29 days ago I collapsed at the mere thought of a full minute of high knee twists, did two repetitions to your every four, and couldn't complete a round of plank punches to save my life, today I did nearly everything.

One hour ago the thought of quitting even passed through my head, though briefly. I thought, what kind of person quits on day 59?! I needed to find something to give me the final push to finish this, and today I found it, so thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Way to dig deeper! You are so close now, keep on pushing through. The best motivation at this point is simply knowing there is an end. Imagine the feeling you will have when you have CONQUERED this thing we call Insanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way going into this. And then I totally kicked ass on this workout. What a sense of progress and accomplishment! High five! :)

    ReplyDelete