Friday, April 02, 2010

Day 60: CORE CARDIO AND BALANCE

No matter how you slice it, I've done 60 days! I know I'm not totally done, but it still feels like I've crested the mountain.

When I woke up this morning, my knees were popping and I am having some pain in my left hip. I felt so creaky I decided to either take today off or do Cardio Recovery, but after being up and around for a couple of hours, I felt fine and went ahead with today's scheduled workout. Despite the impact, this one really is easier than Max Recovery, too. Two more workouts to go and I'm trying to figure out how to work around Easter, which will be a busy day. I may have to delay finishing by a day and end on Tuesday, which would be day 64.

It's spring now even in Alaska, and I really want to be out hiking and riding my bike!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Sara, I can not believe you are almost finsished! You inspire me to keep on going :)

    As far as skipping the workout Sunday, I think it is just fine. You will still complete the program this week, so no harm done.

    This workout is rough on the body, but so good for it too. I hope the week off for me let my ankle heal and my body recover. I know what is in store for me this month and I'm scared LOL

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete